iPad Mini with Advance Features
IPAD mini is an amazing product which is designed, developed and marketed by APPLE Inc. It is smaller, more affordable mini tablet computer & 5 major product in IPAD line.
It is compatible with all of the iPAD, iPhone apps in the Apple App Store. It contains several preinstalled apps like Siri, Safari, Mail, Photos, Videos, Music, iTunes, App Store, Maps, Notes, Calender, Game Center, Photo Booth, & Contacts.
Although the tablet is not designed to make telephone calls over cellular network, users can use a headset or the built-in speaker & microphone & place phone calls over Wi-fi or cellular network using a VoIP app such as Skype.
FEATURES OF IPAD Mini
* It is as thin as pencil & it weighs about .68 pounds. Screen resolution is 1024×768. Screen Display is about 7.9 inches with LED Backlight multi-touch display. IPAD screen is capable of showing 49% more of a website when in portrait mode & 67% more in Landscape mode.
* Dual Core A5 chipset with dual core graphics processor offering same performance as IPAD2.
* Backfacing 5MP iSight Camera capable of 1080p videos & featuring autofaces, face detection and face illumination.
* Frontfacing Camera capable of 1.2MP photos & 720p HD videos.
* It offers Flash storage capacity 16-64GB, Voice Detection & 512 MB RAM.
* 4G LTE, DC,HSDPA & HSPA support, with 4G LTE support on AT&T, Sprint & Verizon.
* Airplay mirroring at 720p.Dual Band Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n with support for 802.11n 2.4GHz & 5GHz.
* Bluetooth 4.0, Lightning Connector, Battery Life for 10 hrs,9 using 4G & 1 month standby, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, External Speaker, Microphone, iOS 6.0.
IPAD Mini is launched against Google Nexus7 & Amazon Kindle Fire HD in budget stakes. There is one case where APPLE might be criticized for bringing older technology to the iPAD mini, as the A5 Chip with 512MB of RAM doesn’t sound like a lot when you can buy the quad core Google Nexus 4 smartphone with 2 GB of RAM & same amount of storage for same price as the mini.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.